How to Enable Windows 11 Touch Keyboard
In this article, we will walk you through how to enable and use the Touch keyboard feature on any PC running Windows 11.
A touch keyboard can be an essential feature when you don’t have access to a physical keyboard. You can use touch if you have a touch screen PC or use a mouse cursor to click any keystroke you want to enter.
To enable the Touch keyboard on Windows 11, right-click anywhere on an empty area of the Taskbar, select Taskbar settings, expand Taskbar corner icons tabs, and turn on the Touch keyboard switch. Read on for a step-by-step guide.
How to Enable Touch Keyboard on Any Windows 11 PC
To enable the touch keyboard feature on Windows 11:
- Open “Taskbar settings”
First, right-click on an empty area on the Taskbar, and select “Taskbar settings” from the context menu.
- Expand the “Taskbar corner icons” and look for the option named “Touch keyboard”.
- Turn on the “Touch keyboard” switch to enable the Touch keyboard icon on the corner edge of the taskbar.
Now you can quickly access Windows 11’s touch keyboard whenever you want by simply clicking or touching on the touch keyboard icon from the taskbar corner. If you have any questions or problems with the steps detailed in this tutorial, please let me know in the comment below.
More Windows 11 Tips & Tricks
For more helpful tips on how to use Windows 11, visit the following resources:
- How to Change Power Mode on Windows 11
- How to Show or Hide Search Icon from Windows 11 Taskbar
- How to Install Official Telegram Desktop App on Windows 11
- How to Show or Hide Chat Icon on Windows 11 Taskbar
- How to Change Windows 11 Taskbar Alignment
- How to Check Device Specifications on Windows 11
- How to Sideload APK app on Windows 11 Subsystem for Android
- How to Enable Windows 11 Virtual Touchpad
- How to Auto Hide Taskbar on Windows 11
- How to Show Windows Essential Shortcuts on Start Next to the Power button on Windows 11