How to Install Brave Browser on Windows 10
Are you looking for an easy and safe way to install your favorite Brave browser on your Windows 10 PC? Here's how to install the browser via Microsoft Store.
Brave Browser is one of the best privacy-focused browsers that blocks all ads and tracking codes by default. One of the most attractive features is its rewards program. When you browse the web you will get rewards in BAT cryptocurrency tokens that you can send to supported exchanges.
Traditionally, to install a third-party browser, you will need to visit and download from its hosted website. For average users, that kind of method poses a potential risk that might lead them to download modified software from unauthorized sources. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to quickly and safely install the official Brave Browser maintained by the Brave team.
To quickly install the Brave Browser app on your Windows 10 PC, open the Microsoft Store app, search for a “brave” phrase, and select the “Brave Browser” from the result. Click on the Install button to install the browser on your computer. For more detailed directions, check the following step-by-step guides.
Install Brave Browser on Windows 10 via Microsoft Store
To quickly install the Brave browser via Microsoft Store:
- Open Microsoft Store by clicking on the app icon that is pinned to the taskbar, Start screen, or app list.
- Click on the Search box and type “brave” into the box. It will return the list of all the apps named with the phrase. Select “Brave Browser” from the list to open its store page.
- Click on the “Install” button to install the browser on your computer.
- When it finishes installing, you will the “Install” button turn into “Installed” button.
- To open the Brave browser, you can open it from the shortcut that was added to the desktop, “recently added” list, or app list.
Now you got the Brave browser installed on your PC in a way that Microsoft and Brave want you to follow.
I hope it helps! if you have any questions or problems with the steps detailed in this tutorial, please let me know in the comment below