I can’t adjust brightness on Surface Go.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by .
If you run into a problem that you can’t adjust brightness on your Surface Go. There is a temporary workaround to fix this issue. To do so:
- Right-click on Start Menu.
- Select Device Manager.
- Expand Display Adapters.
- Right-click on Intel(R) HD Graphics 615.
- Select Uninstall device.
- Confirm the action by clicking the Uninstall button.
The screen will flash. Now you need to reinstall the device by:
- Right-click on the computer name.
- Select Scan for hardware changes. It will reinstall the graphics device you previously uninstalled.
Now you can readjust brightness on your Surface Go as usual. I believe Microsoft will fix this issue in the future firmware update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.