M1 MacBook Pro 14” Specifications
Here's what you need to know about M1 MacBook Pro 14” including price, display info, CPU, RAM, storage, battery, and more.
|Key Features||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Availability||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Exterior||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Weight||3.5 pounds (1.6 kg)|
Space Gray Silver
|Keyboard and Trackpad||Backlit Magic Keyboard with:
|Display||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Ports||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Internal Specs||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
Geekbench 5 Single Core
M1 MacBook Pro 14”1
Apple M1 Pro (8C, 14G)1,73299.14%2
Apple M1 Pro (10C, 16G)1,73799.43%3
Apple M1 Max (10C, 24G)1,747100.00%4
Apple M1 Max (10C, 32G)1,747100.00%01,747
Geekbench 5 Multi-Core
M1 MacBook Pro 14”1
Apple M1 Pro (8C, 14G)9,51278.06%2
Apple M1 Pro (10C, 16G)11,98898.38%3
Apple M1 Max (10C, 24G)12,185100.00%4
Apple M1 Max (10C, 32G)12,185100.00%012,185
16GB 32GB 64GBUnified Memory
512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB 8TBSSD
|Connectivity||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology|
|Battery||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Size||70 Wh lithium‑polymer battery|
|Software||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|OS||Shipped with macOS Monterey|
Photos iMovie GarageBand Pages Numbers Keynote Siri Safari Mail FaceTime Messages Maps News Stocks Home Voice Memos Notes Calendar Contacts Reminders Photo Booth Preview Music Podcasts TV Books App Store Time Machine Find My QuickTime Player
|Camera & Audio||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Camera||1080p FaceTime HD camera |
Advanced image signal processor with computational video.
|Misc||M1 MacBook Pro 14”|
|Sensors||Touch ID sensor|
|In the box|
|Warranty||Your MacBook Pro comes with 90 days of complimentary technical support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase AppleCare+ for Mac to extend your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and add up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other repairable damage, plus applicable tax.|
M1 MacBook Pro 14”: Quick Look
Here is our quick look at M1 MacBook Pro 14”.
Apple has revealed the M1 MacBook Pro 14”, a 14.2-inch machine, in late-2021. It is powered by up to 10-core Apple M1 Max (10C, 32G). The laptop has an integrated graphics option up to Apple M1 Max iGPU (32 GPU Cores, 16 Neural Engine Cores). For display option, it has a 14.2 inch display with the following key specifications:
- Liquid Retina XDR display
- Size: 14.2-inch
- Technology: Liquid Retina XDR display
- Resolution: 3024 x 1964
- Pixel Density: 254 PPI
- XDR (Extreme Dynamic Range)
- Up to 1000 nits sustained (full-screen) brightness, 1600 nits peak brightness
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Color 1 billion colors Wide color (P3) True Tone technology
- Refresh rates
- ProMotion technology for adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz
- Fixed refresh rates: 47.95Hz, 48.00Hz, 50.00Hz, 59.94Hz, 60.00Hz
Moreover, Apple claims that the M1 MacBook Pro 14” supports up to 64GB of Unified memory. Unfortunately, it has an onboard memory module that is not upgradable by the users.
Additionally, the M1 MacBook Pro 14” measures 12.31” x 8.71” x 0.61” (312.67 x 221.23 x 15.49 mm) and weight at 3.5 lbs. (1.59 kg). For connectivity, there are a total amount of seven ports and slots available on M1 MacBook Pro 14”. That includes three Thunderbolt 4 ports, a MagSafe 3, a headphone jack, an HDMI port, and a full-size SD card slot.
In summary, here is what you need to know about the M1 MacBook Pro 14”.
- All-New MacBook Pro Design - the new design focus on functionality and performance. It has a larger chassis that provides more room for an advanced thermal system that can move 50 percent more air than the previous generation.
- New M1 Pro and M1 Max Chip - The new 14” MacBook Pro features the new M1 Pro, and M1 Max applies a system-on-a-chip (SoC) architecture. Both processors feature fast unified memory and increased memory bandwidth up to 400GB/s, 8-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine, and with best-in-class performance per watt and industry-leading power efficiency.
- New Liquid Retina XDR with ProMotion Display - featuring mini-LED technology used in iPad Pro, the Liquid Retina XDR display delivers up to 1,000 nits of sustained, full-screen brightness, an incredible 1,600 nits of peak brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Better Battery Life - It delivers up to 17 hours of video playback, which is seven additional hours compared to the previous-generation MacBook Pro.
The M1 MacBook Pro 14” also has some downsides that you might want to know, including:
- No Touchbar
- One less Thunderbolt ports
Popular Comparisons for M1 MacBook Pro 14”
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for M1 MacBook Pro 14”:
M1 MacBook Pro 14” FAQs
Here are some related questions you might want to know about the M1 MacBook Pro 14”:
- Can you add more RAM to a M1 MacBook Pro 14”?
- Can you upgrade SSD storage on a M1 MacBook Pro 14”?
- What processors is in M1 MacBook Pro 14”?
- What is the display size, resolution, and tech on M1 MacBook Pro 14”?
- What is the weight and dimension of M1 MacBook Pro 14”?
- What Wi-Fi and Bluetooth does M1 MacBook Pro 14” have?
- What ports are on a M1 MacBook Pro 14”?
Here are all Apple devices we’ve covered on our site: