Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620 Specifications
Here's what you need to know about Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620 including price, display info, CPU, RAM, storage, battery, and more.
|Key Features||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Availability||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Release Info||Announced on June 7, 2022|
|Exterior||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Dimensions||14.05 x 9.92 x 0.67 ~ 0.75 in (356.78 x 251.9 x 16.95 ~ 18.99 mm)|
|Weight||Starting at 4.51 lbs (2.05 kg)|
Platinum Silver Dark Green
|Keyboard and Trackpad||Keyboard
|Chasis Information||Aluminum Exterior Chassis Materials.|
|Display||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Ports||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Internal Specs||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
Geekbench 5 Single Core
Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 76201
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-12500H1,65399.70%2
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12700H1,658100.00%01,658
Geekbench 5 Multi-Core
Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 76201
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-12500H9,29378.93%2
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12700H11,774100.00%011,774
|Memory||with RTX 3060
8GB 16GB 24GB 32GB
8GB 16GB 24GB
256GB 512GB 1TBM.2 PCIe
|Connectivity||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Battery||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Power Supply||65W USB-C Power Adapter.|
|Software||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|OS||Windows 11 Home | Pro | National Academic|
|Camera & Audio||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Misc||Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620|
|Sensors||Optional fingerprint reader sensor |
Integrated with the power button.
|Warranty||1 Year Hardware Service with Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis|
Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620: Quick Look
Here is our quick look at Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620.
Dell has revealed the Inspiron 16 Plus 7620, a 16-inch machine, in mid-2022. It is powered by up to 14-core Intel Core i7-12700H with a boost clock speed up to 4.70 GHz. The laptop has a dedicated GPU option up to Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 with 6GB GDDR6. For display option, it has a 16 inch display with the following key specifications:
- 16.0” FHD+1920 x 1200, 16:10 aspect ratio, 141 PPI, 30 ms response time, 1200:1 contrast ratio, 60 Hz refresh rate, Anti-glare display, 300 nits brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut, Non-touch, 4.40 W power consumption.
- 16.0” FHD+ Touch1920 x 1200, 16:10 aspect ratio, 141 PPI, 30 ms response time, 1200:1 contrast ratio, 60 Hz refresh rate, glossy display, 300 nits brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut, multi-touch enabled, 4.73 W power consumption.
- 16.0” 3K 3072 x 1920, 16:10 aspect ratio, 226 PPI, 30 ms response time, 1200:1 contrast ratio, 60 Hz refresh rate, Anti-glare display, 400 nits brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut, Non-touch, 3.80 W power consumption.
Moreover, Dell claims that the Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620 supports up to 32GB of 4800 MHz DDR5 memory that you can upgrade with two memory module slots on the motherboard. Furthermore, It comes with a single removable M.2 SSD slot that users can replace and upgrade in the future.
Additionally, the Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620 measures 14.05” x 9.92” x 0.75” (356.87 x 251.97 x 19.05 mm) and weight at 4.54 lbs. (2.06 kg). For connectivity, there are a total amount of seven ports and slots available on Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620. That includes a Thunderbolt 4 port, two USB-A ports, an HDMI port, a power port, a microSD card slot, and a headphone jack.
Popular Comparisons for Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620:
Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620 FAQs
Here are some related questions you might want to know about the Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620:
- Can you add more RAM to a Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620?
- Can you upgrade SSD storage on a Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620?
- What processors is in Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620?
- What is the display size, resolution, and tech on Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620?
- What is the weight and dimension of Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620?
- What Wi-Fi and Bluetooth does Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620 have?
- What ports are on a Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620?
Dell Inspiron Family
Here are all Dell Inspiron devices we’ve covered on our site: