How to Update Apps on Windows 11
Are you looking for an easy and safe way to install your favorite Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app on your Windows 11 PC? Here's how to install the app via Microsoft Store.
Microsoft Store is a great place where you can discover and install your favorite apps and games. Developers from around the world publish their new apps and updates. When Microsoft has verified the updates, they will push the updates to every PC has the apps installed.
Windows 11 has its schedule to check for new updates. It only checks for updates when your PC is unused to prevent consuming system resources when you’re working.
To ensure you have up-to-date apps and games, you can manually check for updates by opening Microsoft Store > Library. From there, click the Get Updates button to begin looking for updates. For more detailed directions, check the following step-by-step guides.
Manually Updating Apps on Windows 11 via Microsoft Store
To install the latest updates to all your installed apps on Windows 11:
- Open Microsoft Store by clicking on the app icon pinned to the taskbar or Start menu.
- Select the Library menu from the left sidebar.
- Click the Get Updates button to check for new updates.
- If it finds any updates for your apps, it will start downloading and installing those updates for you.
- If there are no new updates for your apps, it should see the text “Your apps and games are up to date” and the Check mark button on the page.
Now you know how to get the latest updates to apps on Windows 11. Staying up to date means you can enjoy new features and bug fixes.
I hope it helps! If you have any questions or problems with the steps detailed in this tutorial, please let me know in the comment below.