How to Show Windows Essential Shortcuts on Start Next to the Power button on Windows 11
In this article, we will walk you through how to show essential Windows shortcuts on Windows 11 Start menu next to the power button.
Windows 11 has some essential folder shortcuts that can be enabled to display on the Start menu next to the power button. Currently, there are 9 shortcuts including:
- File Explorer
- Personal folder.
To add that essential Windows shortcuts on Windows 11 Start menu, go to Start > Settings > Personalization > Start > Folders. Find and turn on the shortcuts you want to display on the Start menu next to the power button. Read on for a step-by-step guide.
How to Display Windows Essential Shortcuts on Windows 11 Start menu
To display additional shortcuts on the Start menu next to the power button Windows 11:
- Go to Start > Settings (Win + I) > Personalization.
- Go to Personalization > Start.
- Go to “Folders”.
- Turn on all the folders that you want to show up on the Start menu next to the power button.
- You can now see the changes by opening the Start menu and you will all turned-on folder icons appear next to the power button.
If you have any questions or problems with the steps detailed in this tutorial, please let me know in the comment below.
More Windows 11 Tips & Tricks
For more helpful tips on how to use Windows 11, visit the following resources:
- How to Customize Windows 11 Start Layout
- How to Enable Remote Desktop with Microsoft Account on Windows 11
- How to Change Windows 11 Taskbar Alignment
- How to Configure Remote Desktop on Windows 11
- How to Update Apps on Windows 11
- How to Show or Hide Task View Icon on Windows 11 Taskbar
- How to Check Device Specifications on Windows 11
- How to Install Official Telegram Desktop App on Windows 11
- How to Sideload APK app on Windows 11 Subsystem for Android
- How to Change Power Mode on Windows 11