How to Install Official Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 11
Are you looking for an easy and safe way to install your favorite Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app on your Windows 11 PC? Here's how to install the app via Microsoft Store.
PDF or Portable Document Format is the most popular format that was used when we want to share office documents with our colleagues. PDC document ensures that everything on the page will look exactly the same across computing devices that open it. One of the best PDF readers is the Acrobat Reader app from Adobe which is the company that created the PDF standard.
Previously, to install such a third-party app, you will need to visit and download it from the Adobe website. For average users, that kind of method poses a potential risk that might lead them to download modified software from unauthorized sources. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to quickly and safely install the official Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app that is provided and maintained by Adobe.
To quickly install the Telegram Desktop app on your Windows 11 PC, open the Microsoft Store app, search for the “acrobat” key phrase, and select the “Adobe Acrobat Reader DC” from the result. Click on the Install button to install the app on your computer. For more detailed directions, check the following step-by-step guides.
Install Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 11 via Microsoft Store
To quickly install the Acrobat Reader DC app via Microsoft Store:
- Open Microsoft Store by clicking on the app icon that is pinned to the taskbar or Start menu.
- Click on the Search box and type “acrobat” into the box. It will return the list of all the apps named with the matched phrase. Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader DC” from the list to open its store page.
- Or you go directly to this link:
- Click on the “Get” or “Install” button to install the app to your computer.
- When it asks you to confirm the installation, Click on the “Yes” button to continue.
- When it finishes installing, the “Install” button will change to the “Installed” button.
- If you want to open it, you can open it from the shortcuts that were added to the Desktop and the recommended list on the Start menu.
Now you got the official Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app installed on your PC in a way that Microsoft and Adobe want you to follow.
I hope it helps! if you have any questions or problems with the steps detailed in this tutorial, please let me know in the comment below