How to enable device encryption on Windows 10
Here is how to enable device encryption on your Windows 10 PCs, laptops, or tablets when the device is lost or preventing from unauthorized access.
How to protect your device by enabling encryption on Windows 10?
Windows 10 has an easy approach for users to protect their documents from being accessed by others when the device is lost or unauthorized access by introducing a simpler device encryption function. Here is how to do that:
- Go to Setting (Win + I).
- Open Update & Security.
- Select Device encryption.
- Under the Device encryption section, click on the Turn on button to start encryption.
- It will takes a few minutes to show its update.
- What is the battery capacity of HP Spectre Folio?
- How to enable "Hey Cortana" voice command on Windows 10
- How to enable Cortana keyboard shortcut (Win + C) on Windows 10
- How to enable double tap to drag on Windows 10?
- How to Disable Transparency Effects on Windows 10?
- How to Auto Hide Start Menu on Windows 10?