What ports are on a Dell Latitude 5521?
In this post we will list down all the ports that the 2021 Dell Latitude 5521 has.
Dell Latitude 5521 Ports
There are a total number of ten ports and slots available on Dell Latitude 5521. That includes two Thunderbolt 4 ports, a Smart Card Reader, two USB-A ports, an HDMI port, an RJ-45 port, a microSD card slot, a headphone jack, and a lock slot. For further information, check the port details below.
- 2 x Thunderbolt 440 Gpbs, USB 4.0 (40 Gbps), DisplayPort 2.0, Power Delivery
- 1 x Smart Card ReaderOptional
- 1 x USB-AUSB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
- 1 x USB-AUSB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps), PowerShare
- 1 x HDMIv2.0
- 1 x RJ-451 Gbps, Flip-Down Port
- 1 x microSD card slot
- 1 x headphone jackHeadphone/Microphone
- 1 x lock slot
For more information, check out the Dell Latitude 5521 specifications here.
Not the model you're looking for? Here are all releases of Dell Latitude 5501.
- 2021 Dell Latitude 5521 Ports
- 2020 Dell Latitude 5511 Ports
An SD (Secure Digital) card slot is an expansion slot that allows you to read and write data from and to an SD card. Both slot and card are available in three varied sizes, full-size SD, Mini SD, and MicroSD. The slot can be essential if you are a content creator who frequently gets photos and videos from digital camera memory cards.
The Dell Latitude 5521 comes with a built-in microSD card slot. The slot is on the right side of the device.
To help you identify which type of SD card is compatible with your laptop, this is the size comparison between the full-size SD, miniSD, and microSD cards. Just so you know, the microSD, most of the time, comes with an SD adapter, which means you can use it on any smartphone, tablet, digital camera, or laptop as long as they have an SD, miniSD, or microSD slot.
The Dell Latitude 5521 comes with an HDMI port version 2.0, supporting video output up to 4K at 60Hz. The port is on the right side of the device.
Dell Latitude 5521 FAQs
To further help, here are some frequently asked questions you may have about the 2021 Dell Latitude 5521:
- Can you add more RAM to a Dell Latitude 5521?
- Can you upgrade SSD storage on a Dell Latitude 5521?
- What processors is in Dell Latitude 5521?
- What is the display size, resolution, and tech on Dell Latitude 5521?
- What is the weight and dimension of Dell Latitude 5521?
- What Wi-Fi and Bluetooth does Dell Latitude 5521 have?
- What ports are on a Dell Latitude 5521?
More on Dell Latitude 5521
Here are some related Dell Latitude 5521 articles you might want to check out:
Best Accessories for Dell Home and Business Laptops in 2023
Explore our range of top-picked Dell laptop accessories designed to elevate your productivity, maximize performance, and keep your device safe and secure at all times.
Best USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks for Dell Laptop in 2023
If you're in need of USB accessories for your Dell laptop, you should definitely take a look at our roundup of the best adapters, hubs, and docks. It's the perfect resource for finding the perfect accessory to meet your needs.
Ask questions or share your thought on "What ports are on a Dell Latitude 5521?".